On a regional level it makes a lot of sense. The Albuquerque Isotopes are expected to announce Wednesday that they are the new Triple A affiliate for the Colorado Rockies. That is according to a baseball source in Colorado Springs. The Isotopes run with the Los Angeles Dodgers ended Tuesday after a six year run. Prior to that the Isotopes served as the Triple A affiliate of the Florida Marlins. The Isotopes have called a press conference for 2:30 Wednesday.
vantate under Sports
vantate under Sports
- Not over it yet… #lobos #MarchMadness
- Stanford defeats 17th ranked New Mexico 58 to 53.
- Lobos down 54 to 52 with 30.8 left.
- Hugh Greenwood 3. Lobos down 54 to 50 with a little over minute to go.
- Time is running out for the Lobos. They trail Stanford 52 to 45 in the second half.
- Stanford leads 17th ranked New Mexico 48 to 45 with 8:29 left in the game.
- Neal 2 and he is fouled. Game tied at 45.
- Lobos trail Stanford 43 to 40 with 11:29 left in the game.
- Delaney 3. Lobos down one.
- Lobos trail Stanford 39 to 35 with 15:57 left in the game.
- Lobos trail Stanford 32 to 27 at the half.
- Well alright… @cbairstow41 with 12 points closing on 13-4 run and trail by 5 at the half. 32-27 #stanford
- So far 2/3 of the #lobos big 3 have 0 points with 3:35 to go in first half.
- #lobos need to cut their deficit down to single digits before the break. #stanford leads 32-19
- Lobos trail Stanford 30 to 19.
- Lobos trail Stanford 25 to 14 with 7:58 left in the first half.
- Lobos trail Stanford 23 to 14 with 9 minutes left in the first half.
- #lobos open up a 8-0 run to cut the cardinal lead to 8 points. It’s 20-12 #stanford. D.D & greenwood score all 8.
- Lobos go 4 guards and a forward to make a run and now trail 20 to 12 in the first half.
- Fans are on their feet!! Loud cheers. Stanford 20, Lobos 12
- The Lobo band. pic.twitter.com/77L6cwRmwP
- Lobos trail Stanford 20 to 5 with 12:59 left in the first half.
- Battle between Stanford fans chanting and the UNM marching band playing. I think the Lobos won. pic.twitter.com/c1fQnvfFiH
- The game is turning into whistlestock for the Lobos. They are called for a foul every other trip down the court.
- Lobo fans before the game. pic.twitter.com/qjJD0CuJ8S
- #lobos need to be careful for not letting this one get away early. #stanford leads 20-5. 17-1 run by the cardinal
- Lobo fans before the game.
- Lobos are playing really tight and trail 20 to 4.
- New Blog Post NCAA Tournament: Lobo Game Day bit.ly/1dxCKOt
- Lobos center Alex Kirk already has two fouls.
- Lobo cheerleaders before the game. pic.twitter.com/3AqqL0D4oY
- The Lobos continue to miss shots. Stanford hits another 3 and leads 16 to 4. The Lobos look out of synch.
- Stanford leads 17th ranked New Mexico 13 to 4 with 16:23 left in the first half. pic.twitter.com/WtfOCL3R6r
- #lobos off to a slow start meanwhile #stanford has scored 10 unanswered points & lead 13-4. Kirk has 2 fouls already. #NCAATournament
- Stanford leads the Lobos 10 to 4 with 16:33 left in the first half.
- Bird’s eye view. Let the games begin! #GoLobos pic.twitter.com/H2k0or65lM
- Getting excited! Finally starting to see more Lobo Fans. Looks like a lot of people got in to St. Louis last night. Just in time!
- RT @lmitri_krqe: It’s game day!! Are you ready for this Lobos!
vantate under Latest Posts, Sports
- Here’s where the action will happen. As you would imagine at 10 p.m. in St. Louis, it’s pretty quiet. Not for long… pic.twitter.com/L5nvzjJ15v
- Lobos in St. Louis pic.twitter.com/qp8Eea0O5V
- More Lobos prep pic.twitter.com/TwrrYL7sLa
- Lobos preparing for Stanford. pic.twitter.com/mM6ZMAKEQa
- Lobos practice pic.twitter.com/0QlUC3x0XH
- Lobos stretching in the hallway. pic.twitter.com/RRfV4qqyPM
- Stanford talking Lobos pic.twitter.com/lKW6xFlfC4
- Stanford practicing for Lobos pic.twitter.com/TuN6h3lVBq
- More #ArchMadness pic.twitter.com/cFEQrZc5pl
- The calm before the Lobo storm. pic.twitter.com/HPRBO92tNf
- Looking for #lobos at the arch. Where’s everyone hiding? #LoboNation @UNMLOBOS @lobo_club @LoboHoops
- Long line to go up the arch. Lots of kids yelling, “It’s the news lady,” as I get video. #LoboNation pic.twitter.com/fm6IkJAtn1
- Good morning, St. Louis. #ArchMadness pic.twitter.com/SIVOWa0gG8
vantate under Latest Posts, Sports
The UNM Lobos are officially on their way to the big dance.
- @KDubill10 another pic from the team’s arrival this afternoon pic.twitter.com/kHkDipzFP2
- A pic from earlier today: @HGreenwood3 arrives in St. Louis. pic.twitter.com/4uawhxRZuc
- Deshawn Delaney and Cleveland “Pancake” Thomas leave for practice. pic.twitter.com/JbqtIwDYLZ
- Lobos coach Craig Neal boarding the bus for a closed practice. pic.twitter.com/tVwbs3iuib
- RT @krqesports: Lobos head to closed practice in St. Louis. pic.twitter.com/fqP2SbcQu6
- RT @lmitri_krqe: #Lobos are staying at the Sheraton across the street from where they’ll play Stanford on Friday. pic.twitter.com/V3yEec3DFT
- The team is staying at the Sheraton right across the street from where they’ll play Stanford on Friday. pic.twitter.com/Wchrlg9y3s
- RT @lmitri_krqe: First look at St. Louis. Let the #NCAAtournament begin! Where are all the Lobos? #lobonation http://t.co/2uRWjs10ZC
Lawrence Gilligan under Live Events, Sports
Mountain West Tournament updates Tweeted by Lawrence Gilligan, @LGilliganKRQE on Saturday March 15, 2014.
- Shutter speed couldn’t catch up to #lobos head coach Craig Neal’s fist pump!#mwtournamentchamps#UnfinishedBusinesspic.twitter.com/fkPNHlHWOd
- “Game of fouls” right now in the #mwtournamenttitle game. #lobos lead #AztecMBB 44-41 at 7:38 mark. pic.twitter.com/cpTF7kRYfv
- Xavier Thames picks up 3rd foul on a mismatch down low vs bairstow, tied a 34-34 with 11:33 to play #mwtournament
- #sdsu on 8-1 run, lead #lobos 30-28 at 15:34 mark. #mwtournament
- Well that lead didn’t last long, #sdsu knots it up at 27-27. #AztecMBB fans are making their presence known right now in “pit west”
- Nice way to close out the first half, #lobos lead 27-22 at the break of the #mwtournament title game
- Delaney with two big put backs for the #lobos.#NewMexico leads 16-13 with 7:06 to play.#mwtournament
- #lobos shooting 30.8% from the field. Trail#sdsu 13-12
- Not a bad intro to the #mwtournamentchampionship game! #lobos #aztecs pic.twitter.com/HMxvRgQPlA