5 Things You Need to Know Before You GoSeptember 1st, 2014 at 6:00 am by Mary Ann Hatchitt under Latest Posts, Morning Show
5. Kraft is recalling a popular cheese product. Kraft’s American Singles packages have been recalled by the company because the cheese may not have been kept cold enough. Check the package for dates between February 20th and February 21st, 20-15.
4. If you want to find out what’s going on at your child’s school in the Albuquerque Public School District, there’s now an app for that. App City Life, an Albuquerque company, developed the app for APS. It has push notifications for lockdowns, snow days, and even what’s being served in the cafeteria. The app is free.
3. It’s Labor Day, a federal holiday meaning most city, county, state and federal offices are closed today. There is no ABQ Ride or Sun Van Service today in Albuquerque. Regularly scheduled trash pickup will continue.
2. If you’re looking for fun, there’s plenty to be had on this Labor Day. You’ve got one more chance to check out the 2014 New Mexico Wine Festival in Bernalillo today. Also, the final game of the season for the Isotopes is today, they take on Las Vegas at 1:35 pm. Enjoy your holiday!
1. Your Labor Day forecast calls for sunny skies with a high near 95, and a west wind of 5 to 10 mph. Tonight it’ll be mostly clear, with a low around 61 and a west wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.