5 Things You Need to Know Before You GoJuly 17th, 2014 at 6:00 am by Avicra Luckey under 5 Things, Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before you go this morning.
5. There are a lot of questions right now about the five-hour cease-fire between Israel and Hamas. Israel says at least two rockets were fired from Gaza…about two hours into a humanitarian ceasefire deal. The ceasefire was supposed to be for Palestinians to gather food, water and other supplies.
4. It’s a big day for Albuquerque’s VA Hospital. Acting Secretary, Sloan Gibson will be here to take a look at the hospital. This is all in response to long waiting lists and many veterans not getting the care they need.
3. Thank you for all the pictures from last night’s severe storm. You’ve been sending in a ton of them to Report-It at KRQE.com. Please keep them coming and if you want to see all of them, head to our website. There’s a great gallery there.
2. How about that storm last night in Albuquerque? Take a look at this time-lapse from downtown. It shows two storms coming together, with lots of rain wind and even hail.
1. We can expect more wet weather today.