APD news conference on fatal police shootingMay 23rd, 2014 at 3:57 pm by Hawa Konte under Latest Posts
APD hosted a news briefing in reference to Thursday night’s officer involved shooting at 4:00 p.m.
- RT @lmitri_krqe: Officers are heard telling suspect to put the weapon down. Suspect tells officers, “Shoot me.”
- @ChrisMcKeeTV will have an update on last nights’s police shooting on @krqe at 5:30. APD played audio of confrontation that led to shooting.
- RT @ChrisMcKeeTV: APD: no explanation as to why officers shot.
- RT @ChrisMcKeeTV: APD says all officers involved in scene are ok / weren’t hurt.
- RT @ChrisMcKeeTV: It sounds as if officers playing lapel camera audio. Man screaming “shoot me” for 30 seconds or more before shots.
- RT @lmitri_krqe: APD is playing two 911 calls they got last night. People saying a man with a knife ran off after stabbing another man.
- RT @ChrisMcKeeTV: Chief Gorden Eden is not speaking today. Deputy Chief William Roseman addressing media. Playing 911 calls
- RT @ChrisMcKeeTV: APD now giving press briefing. Officers wearing black bands over their badges. pic.twitter.com/21EkiWpzqS
- RT @lmitri_krqe: APD spokesperson says we’ll see pictures and hear some audio when presser begins but info is still limited.
- RT @ChrisMcKeeTV: APD to hold briefing on last night’s officer involved shooting in 15 minutes.
- RT @lmitri_krqe: APD says it will give update on last night’s police shooting at 4pm