5 Things You Need to Know Before You GoMay 8th, 2014 at 6:00 am by Avicra Luckey under 5 Things, Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before you go this morning.
5. Another religious sighting in New Mexico, this one in a wood beam at the 170-year-old Saint Anthony church in Questa. People are flocking to see what appears to be the image of the Virgin Mary cradling a lamb.
4. A couple of seniors’ pranks at Eldorado High is going to end up costing about $6,000 to undo. It seems the pair used Gorilla Glue on a whole bunch of locks. They could face felony vandalism charges and they won’t walk at graduation
3. Here’s a talker. A PNM worker goes to cut the power and a guy sics a dog on her. Then he pulls a gun on the worker. She is recovery now and the homeowner’s in trouble with the law.
2. KRQE will be on-air and online for tonight’s city council meeting. Protestors say they’ll be back and the council president says new rules will be strictly enforced to keep order including time limits for speakers, no signs, and certainly no chaos like we saw at Monday’s meeting when angry protestors voiced their unhappiness with APD.
1. You can expect cool and breezy weather today.