5 Things You Need to Know Before You GoApril 18th, 2014 at 6:00 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before you go this morning.
- Lots of people, especially parents, are talking about this. The 14-year-old girl from Albuquerque who had an Amber Alert out for her for almost three weeks has been found. U.S. Marshals say she was with Robert Butler,26, in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Investigators say the two met online and took off last month.
- This is still making headlines all across the country the article from Mother Jones magazine and some audio of Governor Martinez and her staff ridiculing her opponents, women, teachers and more. The governor is responding now, but she’s not apologizing.
- If you’re thinking about making the pilgrimage to Santuario de Chimayo or Tome Hill, it’s time to get a move on. Hundreds of the faithful are making the trek to pray and reflect on the meaning of Good Friday. If you’re driving through these areas, remember to look out for people walking.
- We hope you have a safe and Happy Easter this weekend. Lots of churches have sunrise service and you can always go to the big one at University Stadium at 7:30 a.m. on Sunday. For more Easter fun, head to KRQE.com and click on links.
- Better keep that umbrella handy it could rain this weekend.