5 Things You Need to Know Before You GoApril 10th, 2014 at 6:00 am by Rebecca Valdez under Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before you go this morning.
5. This morning we know much more about a school stabbing in Pennsylvania we told you about as breaking news yesterday. Investigators say at student at FranklinRegionalSenior High School just outside of Pittsburg stabbed almost 20 students before an assistant principal tackled him. At least five students are still in critical condition.
4. UNM Hospital is open today as federal aviation investigators look at a helicopter that crashed yesterday when it was taking off from the hospital’s roof. The pilot is in satisfactory condition, two passengers are ok. If you’re going to the hospital for something scheduled call ahead to make sure things are still a go.
3. Here comes the fire danger. There is a red flag warning and it’s not a good day to be burning.
2. It’s going to be a big news day with the Department of Justice investigation into APD coming out at 10 a.m. this morning. Get a look back at all our coverage of police shootings including a timeline of events, videos, pictures and more.
1. What could be quite the scathing report from federal investigators is due out at 10 this morning. This is the result of the Department of Justice’s investigation that’s been going on for a year and a half. We’ll have team coverage of the announcement reaction and more on air on all our newscasts and don’t forget watch it all live at KRQE.com.