5 Things You Need to Know Before You Go: January 27, 2014January 27th, 2014 at 5:07 am by Mary Ann Hatchitt under 5 Things, Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before you go this Monday morning.
5. Get your resumes ready. Adecco staffing is holding a job fair from 9am until 1pm today. It’s at the New Mexico Workforce Connections building on Mountain Road. They are hiring for more than 200 positions.
4. The mother accused of kicking her 9 year old son to death at their Albuquerque home two days after Christmas plead not guilty in court. Synthia Varela Casaus needs $100,000 cash to get out of jail.
3. It’s going to be another riveting day of testimony in the murder trial of Ronald Santiago whose defense team is grilling the murder victims’ daughter today about a half million dollar life insurance policy. Santiago, a mortgage lender, is accused of killing the couple 9 years ago.
2. One of the men accused of shooting and killing a 10 year old boy in Clovis nine years ago is finally back in New Mexico and behind bars.
1. A breezy start to your day. It will be mostly sunny this Monday with a high near 53, and a east wind of 5 to 10 mph becomes south in the afternoon. Tonight, it’ll be mostly clear with a low around 23, a calm wind becomes west around 5 mph after midnight.