5 Things You Need to Know Before You Go: December 30, 2013December 30th, 2013 at 5:59 am by maryannhatchitt under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
5) A recall petition has been filed against Bernalillo County Treasurer Manny Ortiz for making bad investments and costing the County money. A judge must approve the petition that requires 45,000 signatures before it goes to a vote.
4) If you drive through the Paseo Del Norte I-25 interchange project, Southbound I-25 is closed from 9pm through 5am all week through Friday. Motorists must exit the Interstate and get back on using an onramp, I-25 Northbound has the left lane closed.
3) Another plan to ban texting and driving statewide in New Mexico is about to be introduced during the next legislative session.
2) Don’t drink and drive, especially if you plan to go out on New Year’s Eve. There will be extra saturation patrolas and DWI checkpoints throughout New Mexico during the holida yand the month of January. In Bernalillo County revelers can call the Tavern Taxi
1) It’s going to be a bit warmer on this last Monday in 2013.