5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go: December 6, 2013December 6th, 2013 at 6:30 am by avicraluckey under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. Bundle up and go enjoy some holiday fun this weekend starting tonight with the Old Town Shop and Stroll from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, The Nob Hill Shop and Stroll starts at noon with the Twinkle Light Parade kicking off at 5:15 p.m.
4. An important date is set for next week in Taos…New Mexico State Police chief Pete Kassettas is getting together with the community’s leaders to talk about the controversial shooting caught on camera last month. Officer Elias Montoya is now suspended for shooting at her tires.
3. Give yourself plenty of time this morning. The roads aren’t as bad as yesterday, but they could still be slick, especially with black ice. Have a look at New Mexico’s road conditions here.
2. More than 50 schools are closed or delayed this morning. APS East Mountain Schools along with Santa Fe schools and many more are all on a two-hour delay. To get that information go to KRQE.com’s homepage or click here.
1. Bundle up, today you’ll see areas of freezing fog before noon. It’ll be mostly sunny with a high near 34 degrees. Wind will come in from the southwest at around 5 mph. Tonight you’ll see partly cloudy skies with a low around 12. East winds will blow at five to 10 mph.