5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | July 25, 2013July 25th, 2013 at 6:15 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. Angel Fire’s getting ready for one of the biggest BMX bike events ever. The resort’s shipping in 17,000 tons of dirt to build one of the biggest tracks and jumps for a huge event on August 10th.
4. If you’re looking for a job, here you go. Presbyterian Health Plan is having a job fair from 10am to 8pm today at the Embassy Suites in downtown Albuquerque. H&R Block is also having one at its office on Rio Bravo and Isleta Southwest from 4pm to 7pm. Good luck.
3. Albuquerque police have released the sketch of a man they say raped a woman in her home in northwest Albuquerque last week. She says he’s in his 30′s with brown eyes, brown hair and a scar or mark above his right eyebrow.
2. The guy who kidnapped two women at UNM in 1981, stabbing both of them and raping and killing one, is set to be back in court today because he wants out of prison. Michael Guzman says he was drunk and on pain pills when he did it and should not have been convicted of first degree murder. We’ll be in court and let you know how it goes.
1. Grab your umbrella! It will be a stormy day today with scattered showers and thunderstorms expected with a 50% chance of precipitation. Otherwise, it will be partly sunny with a high near 90. Tonight we will also have scattered showers and thunderstorms and it will be partly cloudy, with a low around 67. The chance of precipitation is 30%.