5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | July 23, 2013July 23rd, 2013 at 6:15 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. The big question today is what’s the name of the new royal baby boy? We could find out anytime now! Yesterday Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to a 8-pound and 6-ounce baby boy who’s now third in line to the throne.
4. Pope Francis is spending his second full day in Brazil today and hoping it goes smoother than yesterday. That’s when his driver took a wrong turn and his car was mobbed with people. Police also found a home-made explosive near where the Pope was supposed to speak later this week.
3. If you’re looking for a job head to Workforce Connection because the Isleta Resort and Casino is hiring for a bunch of jobs. Everything from managers to dealers and security workers. The job fair goes from 8:30am to 1:00pm.
2. We could learn more today about two people found dead in Northwest Albuquerque last night. Neighbors on Seaside road near Unser and Bluewater say they heard fighting then gunshots last night. Police haven’t said who was killed or exactly what happened.
1. Today we will have isolated showers and thunderstorms after noon. It will be mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. The chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight we will also have isolated showers and thunderstorms and it will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. The chance of precipitation is 20%.