5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | July 19, 2013July 19th, 2013 at 6:15 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. The Isotopes aren’t just our favorite Minor League Team, they’re also a gold mine. Get this, Forbes has them ranked 7th on the list of most valuable Minor League Teams in the country. They are worth a whopping $30 million. You can see the guys at home tonight at 7:05pm taking on Omaha.
4. Tomorrow and Sunday you can go to the ABQ Biopark Zoo, Botanical Gardens or Aquarium for half price! They’re all open from 9am to 5pm both days. Have fun.
3. You can also head to Nob Hill for some fun at Summerfest. It’s a big block party on Central designed to get people to boost local business.
2. In about two weeks the Duke City won’t have a top cop anymore. Yesterday APD Chief Ray Schultz says that’s when he’s going to retire. The mayor has named Allen Banks Interim Chief and says he won’t name a permanent one until after the mayor’s election this fall.
1. Today we will have isolated showers and thunderstorms after noon. Otherwise it will be partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight we will have scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. It will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. The chance of precipitation is 40%.