The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | July 17, 2013July 17th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go!
5) If you have a newer dodge pickup truck…listen to this…A lot of 2012 and 2013 ram 15-hundreds 4×4′s are getting recalled…because they could have a problem with their their electronic stability controls.
4) A follow-up to the sad story we told you about yesterday…of a teen in albuquerque who killed himself. This happens far too often and counselors say look for warning signs with your kids including depression, loss of interest in activities, changes in sleeping patterns along with feelings of unworthiness.
3) Tonight is your chance to tell the City of Albuquerque how you want it to slow down speeders. The City’s thinking of putting up radar speed signs, making neighborhood streets narrower or building traffic circles to keep streets safer.
2) Not guilty…in case you missed it that’s the verdict for Levi Chavez…the former APD cop accused of killing his wife. The jury decided that yesterday…after deliberating for about 10 hours. The case is far from over though…because the civil trial from tera’s family is still going on.
1) Scattered storms…Today will have scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. It’ll be partly sunny, with a high near 79 and an East wind 10 to 15 mph. The chance of precipitation is 40%.
Tonight will have scattered showers and thunderstorms. It’ll be mostly cloudy, with a low around 60 and an East wind 5 to 15 mph. The chance of precipitation is 40%.