The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | July 3, 2013July 3rd, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Time now for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) “The Lone Ranger” is in theaters…and it’s not getting the rave reviews Disney was hoping for. We talked with fans who saw the movie last night…some loved Johnny Depp and his humor…but others were less than impressed.
4) A warning for parents…about teens and young adults inhaling alcohol. The New Mexico Poison Center says more young people are doing it to get buzzed…and not get the calories. It can be deadly.
3) Later today we should learn more about President Obama delaying part of his Healthcare Law…the part that makes companies with 50 or more workers offer affordable health insurance…or face steep fines. Many companies have complained saying they couldn’t offer the insurance this year.
2) Another sign of how dry we are. Cloudcroft is now in a water emergency…its springs and wells are drying up quickly…and will get pushed to the limit this week with the fourth of July holiday. Hundreds of other communities in the state are at risk for the same thing.
1) A sight for sore eyes…Today will have scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Then it’ll be mostly sunny, with a high near 86 with an east wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Then tonight scattered showers and thunderstorms mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Then it’ll be calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.