5 Things You need To Know Before You Go | June 28, 2013June 28th, 2013 at 6:15 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. This weekend’s your chance to help clean up Tingley Beach. Algae is invading the ponds and its bad for people going fishing there. Simply go there tomorrow from 3pm to 5pm and the city has everything you need to help.
4. Former Lobo star Tony Snell is waking up a Chicago Bull. He did better than expected and went 20th in the first round of the draft last night.
3. The historic Immigration Reform bill that passed the U.S. Senate yesterday is now on its way to the house where it’ll be a tough sell to Republicans. The bill tightens border security and gives people living here illegally a path to citizenship.
2. Today we could learn more about Dylan Redwine, the teen who was missing from southern Colorado for 7 months, and found dead this week. Investigators found his remains the rugged mountains near Vallecito Lake. They’ve not named a suspect in his disappearance.
1. It’s going to be another hot one today. It will be mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy with highs 97 to 104. Tonight will be partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the
evening. Lows will be in the mid 60s to lower 70s.