5 Things You Need To Know Before Go | June 20, 2013June 20th, 2013 at 6:15 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. Today you’re still going to hear a lot of people talking about the star of The Sopranos, James Gandolfini, dying. He passed away yesterday in Italy and may have had a heart attack. James Gandolfini was just 51 years old.
4. Looking for a job? Head to the Sheraton Hotel near ABQ Uptown from 10am- 7pm today. Blue Cross and Blue Shield is hiring 400 people.
3. Look out for wild animals running across the road. Three of them, two deer and a bear, have been killed in the east mountains just this week. They’re all looking for food and water.
2. Don’t be surprised if we see some smoke in and around Albuquerque today. The city’s issued a smoke watch because smoke from a wildfire in Arizona could blow our way. We’ll let you know if it becomes a health alert.
1. It could be another bad day for fires as today will be sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.