The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | June 17, 2013June 17th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Time for the five things you need to know before you go today.
5) If you’ve ever wanted to be on Gordon Ramsey’s hit show…”Hotel Hell”…Now’s your chance. He’s filming at the Meson de Mesilla” in Las Cruces this week…trying to fix the place up. The hotel is taking reservations for rooms and meals.
4) Investigators in southern Colorado want you to keep a look out for Dylan Redwine if you go hiking this summer. He’s the teen who went missing back in November from his dad’s home in Vallecito.
3) Back to court this morning for Levi Chavez…the former Albuquerque Police Officer accused of killing his wife. Today we’re set to here more from Tera Chavez’s family.
2) Firefighters in the Gila will be back at work soon…trying to prevent the “Silver” fire from reaching any homes or buildings in Kingston. That fire’s growing and is just 5% contained. None of the “Jaroso” fire in the Pecos is contained.
1) Today will have isolated showers and thunderstorms after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. But it’ll be mostly sunny, with a high near 92 and a Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. The chance of precipitation is 10%.
Then tonight will have isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 10%.