The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | June 5, 2013June 5th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Time now for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) Great jobs news for The Duke City. Albuquerque Business First says Molina Healthcare wants to add 400 jobs here in the next 7 months. That’s on top of the 300 workers Blue Cross Blue Shield plans to hire too.
4) Parents pay attention to this…starting today you can take advantage of “Operation Kidsafe”…to help police in case your kids ever go missing. Just take the young ones to any of the Casa Marks auto dealers…and they can get a fingerprint done for free.
3) Get a big ol’ glob of sunscreen and lather it on today. For the first time…a scientific study shows wearing sunscreen everyday can stop your skin from aging. The 30 SPF is the best.
2) The latest on the growing wildfires here in New Mexico. The “Tres Lagunas” fire is now at 9,000 acres…and is just 15% contained. The “Thompson Ridge” fire is burned at least 7,400 acres…and is just 5% contained.
1) Another hot and dry day…We could see isolated showers and thunderstorms after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. It’ll be mostly sunny, with a high near 87 and a light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. The chance of precipitation is 10%.