5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | May 30, 2013May 30th, 2013 at 5:55 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
5. Today’s another chance for you to help the Lobo Softball team load up donations for Moore, Oklahoma. The ladies will be at their field from 10am to 7pm. They’re also still taking donations for food and water.
4. How to get the most bang for your buck when it comes to meat for summer grilling season. The USDA says meat is more expensive than ever, so we talked with Keller’s Farm Stores this morning and found chuck is going to be a cheaper option for you and so is turkey too.
3. Have you heard the new PSA’s for the Paseo/I-25 project? They’re on the radio now telling people what to expect when construction starts this summer at Paseo del Norte and I-25. We’ll see billboards soon too.
2. Has your car or truck been broken into at ABQ Uptown or in the Heights recently? Police say they’ve caught the two people who were doing that and now they have all this stuff. Phones, iPads, credit and more that needs to go back to its rightful owners.
1. Its going to be another hot, windy day. Today will be sunny, with a high near 83 and a light Southwest wind becoming west 20 to 25 mph…gust could get as high as 35 mph before noon. Then tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 56 and a West wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph after midnight….gusts could get as high as 35 mph.