The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | May 21, 2013May 21st, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Time now for the five things you need to know before you go this morning!
5) If you’ve been taken advantage of by the guy police call “El Dentista”…you can now go get free help. Head to the Santa Fe County Public Health Office anytime. Investigators say Eliver Kestler was running an illegal, mobile dental practice out of his car with these filthy tools.
4) Get those resumes all up to date because the City of Albuquerque just set aside more money…for more jobs. They’re everywhere from City Hall to the Biopark…animal shetlers and more! Go to KRQE Links to learn more.
3) Today will be a nice day! Today will be sunny, with a high near 75 and a North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming West in the afternoon. Then tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 52 and a West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
2) New Mexico’s Red Cross is on stand-by this morning…because volunteers and emergency response vehicles could be on their way to Oklahoma. We should learn their plans about 9 this morning.
1) The search is now on to find survivors buried in the rubble after a huge tornado wiped out a town in Oklahoma. At least 51 people are dead…including 20 children and dozens more are missing. The tornado ripped through moore yesterday afternoon…it’s just south of Oklahoma City. It hit two elementary schools and a hospital.