5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | May 10, 2013May 10th, 2013 at 6:01 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. This could very well be a miracle. Seventeen days after that building collapsed in Bangladesh a woman has been found alive in the ruble. Soldiers found her and say she waved to them. More than 1,000 have died in the worst garment factory disaster ever.
4. On a very different note, ya felling lucky? Go get yourself a Powerball ticket because tomorrow’s jackpot is already up to $270 million that’s $175.8 million in a one-time payout. Good luck!
3. Please don’t forget there are major fire restrictions in place all over New Mexico. In fact starting tomorrow you won’t be able to have any campfires or smoke in the Lincoln National Forest. There are already restrictions for other national forests and all state land.
2. Despite those restrictions and the drought the state still wants you to get out and enjoy the mountains the bosque and more. Later today it’ll be pushing people to go outside and have fun but just be very careful and follow the rules.
1. Today will be partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the morning then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs will be in the mid 60s to lower 70s with east winds 10 to 20 mph. Tonight will be partly cloudy and breezy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening, then isolated rain showers after midnight. Lows will be in the 40s with southeast winds 10 to 15 mph in the evening.