The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | May 08, 2013May 8th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go!
5) Pay extra attention on the roads today…you’ll probably see more kids on their bikes…because it’s National Bike to School Day! For everyone else…it’s a great time to get your bike tuned up because next week is National Bike to Work Week.
4) Parents…here’s another reason to keep an eye on your teens. The FDA now says no one under 18 should use a tanning bed…and it wants more warnings about how they can damage your skin. Doctors say that’s not enough and the government should simply ban teens from using the beds altogether…saying they can cause skin cancer.
3) The three brothers accused of holding three women captive in Cleveland, Ohio for about 10 years…could be officially charged today. The women are now in a secret area reuniting with their families and talking with Special FBI Agents. One escaped this week when the brothers left a door unlocked.
2) If you’re looking for a job, grab your resume and head to Sitel’s Call Center off I-25 and Jefferson from nine to four today. Sitel’s hiring 200 full-time and 150 temporary workers. If you can’t make it today…don’t worry…the company’s having another job fair next Wednesday.
1) The wind is back today and it’ll be partly cloudy,with a high near 69 and a Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Then tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 46 and a West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.