The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | May 07, 2013May 7th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go on this Tuesday morning…
5) Here’s your chance to name the new baby giraffe at the zoo! Just go on the Biopark’s Facebook page and you can vote to name the little girl. Here are your choices…Abiquiu or “Abi” for short…Gisele, Mari, or Nancy. Right now “Abi” is in the lead.
4) Get those cameras clicking away because it could get you cashing in. The State has a new contest called…”New Mexico True Stories”…you take pictures and share stories about your favorite hot spots in New Mexico…and upload them to “newmexico.org.” The contest goes for 14 weeks and at the end the winner gets $5-thousand-bucks!
3) Get those resumes ready! Tomorrow Sitel’s having a big job fair to hire 200 full time and 150 temporary workers. Head to the call center’s office off Jefferson and I-25 from 9am to 4pm. If you can’t make it, there’s another job fair next Wednesday.
2) Race on out to the new Albuquerque Racetrack and Casino. Today’s the last day for the job fair where it’s looking to hire 400 workers. Go to KRQE Links on our website to learn more.
1) And there’s a chance we could see more rain today. It’ll be a warmer day today with isolated showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Other than that, it will be sunny, with a high near 73. The wind will be light West wind becoming Southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. The chance of precipitation is 10%. Then tonight will have isolated showers and thunderstorms before 1am with partly cloudy skies and a low around 48. The wind will be Southwest at 5 to 15 mph with a 10% chance of precipitation.