The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | April 29, 2013April 29th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Here now are the five things you need to know before you go…
5) Anytime now…the new World Trade Center Tower in New York City will become the tallest building in the western hemisphere. As soon as workers put the spire on top one World Trade center will be 1,776 feet high. The skyscraper’s supposed to open next year.
4) Flying should finally be getting back to normal today. This weekend, Congress approved shifting around $253-million so air traffic controllers don’t have to be furloughed anymore. That created a lot of flight delays in the last week or so.
3) Police want your help to find out more about a hiker who was critically hurt in Albuquerque’s Foothills yesterday. They want to talk with anyone who saw a woman hiking near Tramway and Copper Northeast about 6:30 when a boulder fell and hit her on the head.
2) Going to be another warm one! Today will be warm and windy with a high near 82. The wind will be West wind 5 to 10 mph. Then tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 54 and a Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
1) Today, we should learn more about an attack inside a Catholic Church in Albuquerque yesterday. Police say Lawrence Capener stabbed four people inside St. Jude Thaddeus Catholic Church just after noon then parishioners held him down until police got there. Today we’ll hear from one of those parishioners a probation and parole officer.