5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | April 19, 2013April 19th, 2013 at 6:17 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. If you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend check out the 2013 Albuquerque International Auto Show. It’s today through Sunday at the Convention Center Downtown. Tickets are $8 for adults $5 for kids.
4. Tomorrow’s your chance to go see the Isotopes and help out the folks in Boston. From 9am until 2pm in the afternoon drive by Isotopes Park and donate to Boston. If you do you’ll get a free ticket to check out the Topes for most of their home games this year.
3. Today will be mostly sunny with highs in the upper 50s to mid 60s. Tonight will be mostly clear with lows in the 30s.
2. We could find out exactly how many people died south of Dallas when a fertilizer plant exploded there this week. Yesterday investigators say the found 8 to 10 bodies and think they’ll find at least 6 more. Investigators think the blast in the town of West, Texas was an industrial accident.
1. It’s been a busy night in Boston. Here’s what we know right now, investigators say one of the marathon bombing suspects is dead and was killed in a shootout with police. Right now, there’s a massive manhunt going on in the suburb of Watertown to find the other one. This is after police say the shot and killed a police officer at MIT last night then led police on a high speed chase and threw explosives at them.