5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | March 13, 2012March 13th, 2013 at 6:15 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
5. The Lobos are back on the hardwood tonight. They take on the Wyoming Cowboys in the Mountain West Tournament in Las Vegas, Nevada. The game’s at 7:30pm and will air on CBS Sports Network. That’s 274 on Comcast.
4. Go get your Powerball tickets now and you could be a millionaire tomorrow. The Powerball jackpot is up to a whopping $183 million bucks and the drawing is tonight. Good Luck!!
3. It’s going to be an even warmer day today. It will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid 60s to lower 70s. West winds 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Tonight will be mostly clear with lows in the 30s. North winds 10 to 15 mph in the evening.
2. It back to court again today for the civil trial for a police detective who shot and killed an Iraq War veteran three years ago. Yesterday, Brett Lampiris-Tremba testified that he didn’t he realize he was the one who shot and killed Kenneth Ellis. An expert also testified that the monetary value of Ellis’s life is about 5.8 million dollars. We’ll be in court today and let you know what happens.
1. All eyes are on the chimney on top of the Sistene Chapel as the second day of the Conclave continues. When there’s white smoke there will be a new Pope. The cardinals could vote up to four times and two-thirds of them have to agree. Of course, we’ll let you know when there’s a new leader of the catholic church.