The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | February 22, 2013February 22nd, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Time now for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) A big pet food recall you need to know about, because it could be contaminated with salmonella. The food is from Kasel Industries and has the names that include “Boots and Barkley”, “Nature’s Deli” , and “Colorado Naturals.” Go to our homepage and click “Newslinks” for a complete list of names.
4) Guns for money–Bernalillo County will be having another gun buy back tomorrow. You can give Deputies your guns–anonymously–and then receive a visa gift card. The gun buy back is scheduled from nine in the morning until three at the South Area Command Center on Isleta just South of Arenal.
3) More than 2-thousand civilian workers at Kirtland Air Force Base have already gotten letters warning them of possible furloughs that could start as soon as April. It all stems from the possible Federal budget cuts that could kick in March 1st.
2) A lot of parents and teenagers are on edge right now because of reports of a creepy guy exposing himself to high school girls and saying suggestive things to them. The District says the guy’s been near La Cueva High in the past two weeks. Police are boosting patrols in the area and telling students not to walk alone.
1) It’s going to be a colder day!! There’s a 10% chance of snow showers. The high will be near 44 with a West wind 5 to 15 mph. Then tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 24 and a Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.