The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | February 15, 2013February 15th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go!
5) You’ll finally get to meet the new baby rhino at the Rio Grande Zoo in Albuquerque in person! Chopper’s just four months old and already weighs more than 500 pounds.
4) Go Lobos! The guys are back at The Pit this weekend as they take on Boise State tomorrow at 7pm. The game is sold out but no worries, just watch them on My50-TV.
3) A huge pot bust up in Santa Fe. Police found 113 pot plants and 30 pounds of pot inside an old sausage factory on Cerillos Road. They say Marshall Duran was in charge of the plants and now they’re looking for him.
2) Russian officials say about 1,000 people have gotten medical treatment following this morning’s meteor that caused shock waves in Russia’s Ural Mountains. Thirty-four people were hospitalized.
1) A cooler day today. Today will be sunny, with a high near 47 and a light and variable wind becoming Northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Then tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 23 and a North wind 5 to 10 mph.