The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | February 6, 2013February 6th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go this morning!
5) Head to the golden arches because McDonald’s is hoping to reel you in with its first new Happy Meal in a decade–Fish McBites. They’ll be out there at least through Lent and yes, you don’t have to get a Happy Meal you can buy 10, 15 or 30 Fish McBites.
4) Lobo fever is everywhere. The guys basketball team is taking on Air Force tonight at The Pit at 7. About 200 tickets for the game are left and club seats are half off. If you can’t go in person you can watch it on the channel “My 50″ good luck!!
3) It’s going to be a beautiful day! Today will be mostly sunny with a high near 62 and a light and variable wind becoming Northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Then tonight will be partly cloudy with a low around 30 and a North wind 5 to 10 mph.
2) It’s a big day for a very big case here in New Mexico. This is the one where UNM’s Former President F-Chris Garcia is facing prostitution charges. Investigators say he was running an online brothel but there’s a question about if that was technically illegal because it was online and not a physical brothel. That’s what lawyers will argue today in front of the State Supreme Court.
1) UNM will have extra security on campus today after getting reports that two women have been groped in the past week and a half. Take a look at this it’s a sketch of two men campus police say groped one woman last week near Johnson Field. The other attack happened monday night near Central and Yale. Police have set up a tipline hoping to get more info on whoever’s doing this.