The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | February 5, 2013February 5th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go!
5) Batter up for some free pancakes today at IHOP! While you’re there consider leaving a donation for the Shriners Hospital and other local charities.
4) At 10:30 this morning we should learn more about a possible Bernalillo County Gun Buy Back Program. They say they’d swap unwanted guns for Visa cards or gift cards.
3) Today will be sunny, with a high near 57 and a Northwest wind of 5 to 10 mph. Then tonight mostly clear, with a low around 31 and a North wind 5 to 10 mph.
warmer day kristen?
2) If you’re looking for a job here in New Mexico…news isn’t good. The latest employment numbers show – we’re the only state in the Southwest to lose jobs from December of 2011 to December of 2012…in fact…we lost 32-hundred! The Governor says she wants to make it easier for businesses to come here and stay open.
1) UNM Police are telling people to be on alert. They say a female was groped by a male last night near Castetter Hall. They say she was groped by a white male,wearing glasses, and a red long sleeve sweater. Again–be alert.