The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | February 5, 2013February 5th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Here are the five things you need to know before you go!
5) Batter up for some free pancakes today at IHOP! While you’re there consider leaving a donation for the Shriners Hospital and other local charities.
4) At 10:30 this morning we should learn more about a possible Bernalillo County Gun Buy Back Program. They say they’d swap unwanted guns for Visa cards or gift cards.
3) Today will be sunny, with a high near 57 and a Northwest wind of 5 to 10 mph. Then tonight mostly clear, with a low around 31 and a North wind 5 to 10 mph.
warmer day kristen?
2) If you’re looking for a job here in New Mexico…news isn’t good. The latest employment numbers show – we’re the only state in the Southwest to lose jobs from December of 2011 to December of 2012…in fact…we lost 32-hundred! The Governor says she wants to make it easier for businesses to come here and stay open.
1) UNM Police are telling people to be on alert. They say a female was groped by a male last night near Castetter Hall. They say she was groped by a white male,wearing glasses, and a red long sleeve sweater. Again–be alert.