The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | January 31, 2013January 31st, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go this morning.
5) This is not good timing with the Superbowl here on Channel 13 this Sunday. Have you heard about the chicken wing shortage? Supposedly it’s going around the Country, but we did some checking and in Albuquerque there are plenty of wings going around. They’ll probably cost about the same as last year. Crisis averted.
4) Such a sad story–A teenager hit and killed by a train in Bernalillo. This happened yesterday afternoon as the boy was walking home from school. Investigators are still trying to figure out exactly how the crash happened. They could tell us who the boy was later today.
3) Go Lobos! The guys came out on top of the Wyoming Cowboys last night in Laramie…63-59. They’re now 18 and 3 and take on Nevada Saturday at The Pit.
2) Another shooting at an office building…this time in Phoenix. The man police say is behind it all is still on the run. They’re looking for Arthur Harmon, saying he killed one person and shot two others including Mark Hummels who was a reporter for the Sante Fe New Mexican and The Albuquerque Journal back in the 90′s.
1) Finally warming up a bit! Today will be sunny, with a high near 45 and a Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Then tonight will be clear, with a low around 29 and a Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.