The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | January 30, 2013January 30th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go this morning!
5) For all you early birds out there…you can start filing your income taxes today. The IRS had to delay it a bit this year because of all the changes with the so-called “Fiscal Cliff.”
4) A big recall heads up for you. There’s a recall of smoked salmon from Whole Foods. This is for the Whole Catch Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in 4-once packages…it could be contaminated with listeria.
3) Go Lobos! The guys take on the Wyoming Cowboys tonight in Laramie. This is the first game for the Lobos since their shellacking in San Diego this weekend. We’ll have highlights for you tomorrow morning.
2) Should pot be legal in New Mexico? You could have the chance to vote on that if an amendment that’s in the Roundhouse gets passed. However a lot of Legislators are against the idea.
1) Keep those jackets handy. Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 37 and a Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Then tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 25 and a Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.