The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | January 23, 2013January 23rd, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Here are the five things you need to know before you go!
5) You could be ten-thousand dollars richer and not even know it. That’s because someone has a winning Powerball from back in November. The winning ticket was purchased at the Lowe’s grocery store in Santa Fe. No one has turned it in. The winner needs to cash it in before February 5th.
4) Go Lobos! The guys take on Colorado State at The Pit tonight at 6. The Rams have a good team this year and are just outside the top 25. We certainly hope they’re no match for the Lobos who are 15th in AP Poll.
3) Another beautiful day with a high near 57 and a Northwest wind around 5 mph. Then tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 32 and a Northwest wind around 5 mph.
2) It could be a big day in the trial of the man police call Albuquerque’s “Arroyo Molester.” In just a few hours Genaro Sandoval’s jury will be meeting again to decide if he’s guilty of raping an 11-year-old boy in Albuquerque back in 2003. We’ll be in court and let you know what happens.
1) Tonight’s your chance to remember the Griego family. The family who was killed inside their home in the South Valley this weekend. The vigil is from 7-8 at Calvary Church where the dad, Greg Griego, was a pastor for years. As that happens investigators want to know more about Nehemiah Griego’s girlfriend including what she knew about his parents dying and when. Right now Nehemiah’s in the County’s Juvenile Detention Center and will stay there for the time being.