The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | January 18, 2013January 18th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go this morning!
5) Having a bad week? Head on over to Tim’s Place! Help Tim hug his goal of a thousand people and raise money for a local charity!
4) There’s still a bunch of headaches from a water main break that happened over a week ago at Taylor Ranch. The good news is that The City says they’ve started repaving it but no word on when it’ll be fully open.
3) It’s the story every one is taking about and it’s the reason why Lance Armstrong sat down with Oprah to talk his use of dope in his seven Tour de France races. He says he couldn’t have won without it.
2) Still haven’t gotten that flu shot? If not, go get one and FYI the FDA just approved a new vaccine that doesn’t include eggs or the flu virus! Sources say five people have died in the State from the flu.
1) Enjoy another warmer day outside. Today will be sunny, with a high near 50 and a calm wind becoming North around 5 mph. Then tonight will be clear, with a low around 23 and a North wind around 5 mph.