The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | January 15, 2013January 15th, 2013 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Here now are the five things you need to know before you go!
5) Sources say Lance Armstrong now admits to using performance enhancing drugs for The Tour de France. Armstrong made his confession to Oprah Winfery in an interview scheduled for air later this week. He was stripped of his tour titles last year after an investigation.
4) Your kids education, banning texting while driving will all be the talk today in The Roundhouse. That’s because State Legislators go back to work for this year’s session in just a few hours. Governor Susana Martinez is expected to give The State of the State Address around one.
3) Still be very careful while driving today on the roads. Lookout for black ice which can be mistaken for wet pavement. This is a look at the NM Roads map and you can see the conditions are dicey across the Northern part as well. Call the New Mexico Road Conditions Hotline at 511 for more information.
2) Enough snow fell yesterday to cause a number of closings and delays. APS and Rio Rancho schools are just some that are delayed this morning. For the latest you can also visit our homepage.
1) It is bitterly cold outside today. Today will be bitterly cold! It’ll stay mostly sunny, with a high near 29 and a wind chill as low as -1. Then tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 9 and a North wind 5 to 10 mph.