The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | December 27, 2012December 27th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Time for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) Big Lobo game tonight against number eight– Cincinnati. It’ll start at 7:00pm and watch it on ESPN 2.
4) Public visitation starts this morning at 11 and goes until two this afternoon at The Rotunda of The State Capitol. There will also be another visitation tomorrow at 5:30 in the afternoon at the Ben Lujan Gymnasium in Pojoaque. That will end with a Rosary at 7:00 that night. Then there will be a Mass Saturday morning at 9:00 at the Basilica Cathedral of Saint Francis in Santa Fe.
3) Investigators in Santa Fe still on the hunt for Joe Rivera who is just 18 years old. Deputies say he got into a fight with John Griego and Nicholas Baker at a home on Valle Vista Court late Tuesday and shot and killed them.
2) An update on the ski slopes! Ski Santa Fe is reporting a whopping 37-inches and right behind them is Toas Ski Valley with 31-inches.
1) Some parts of the state can expect to see more snow today but for the Metro area, there will only be a 20-percent chance of snow showers. The skies will be sunny with a high near 37 and the wind will be blowing South 5 to 15 miles-per-hour becoming West in the afternoon. Then tonight there will still be a 20-percent chance of snow showers before midnight with partly cloudy skies and a low around 21.