The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | December 24, 2012December 24th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Here are the five things you need to know before you go this morning!
5) As you wrap up your holiday shopping–keep an eye out for potential thieves. Police arrest two people after a wild chase at a mall in Albuquerque. One officer was hurt–but is expected to be ok.
4) If you bit too hard on that candy cane and you need a dentist–you’re in luck–Comfort Dental is doing free dental event from 7:30 to 11:30 this morning.
3) If you want to keep an eye on Santa–you can do so via your Smartphone or the web. Just log on to noradsanda.org and you can see how close he is to your area!
2) If you’re looking for that last minute Christmas tree you make have to settle for a fake one. There’s a shortage on live Christmas trees–so if you didn’t get one by now–you’ll probably have to wait until next year.
1) Today will have a slight chance of rain showers after 11:00am in the Albuquerque area. There will be mostly cloudy skies, with a high near 48 and a Western wind of 5 up to 20 miles-per-hour. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Then tonight will have scattered snow showers, mainly before 11:00pm. The skies will remain mostly cloudy, with a low around 26 and a Western wind of 20 to 25 miles-per-hour. the chance of precipitation goes up to 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.