The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | December 11, 2012December 11th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Time now for the 5 things you need to know before you go!
5) If you have outstanding red light tickets you could be headed to court in a few weeks. Reflex plans to go after 100-thousand people who still haven’t paid up. All of the unpaid fines add up to about $13-million-dollars.
4) School officials at Socorro High School are preparing to step up security tomorrow after a threat. Officials say someone wrote on a bathroom stall that they were going to blow up the school on “12-12-12.” The school will have extra security as precaution.
3) Police are still looking for the person who held up a teen and a Sonic Drive-In off I-40 in Edgewood. Police say the robber released the teen after grabbing the cash and fled.
2) Some land near The Pit could soon become part of the development of the Lobo Village. Today the UNM Regents discuss building stores and restaurants to the area and possibly vote.
1) It’s still pretty cold this morning! Today will be sunny, with a high near 40-degrees and a Northwest wind 5 to 10 miles-per-hour. Then tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 22-degrees and a West wind around 5 miles-per-hour.