The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | December 7, 2012December 7th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Time now for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) Get ready to see some long lines at New Mexico Post Offices because folks are lining up passports. They’re worried they won’t be able to fly come January 15, 2013 if the government starts enforcing the Federal “Real I.D.” Act because New Mexico’s gives licenses to illegal immigrants.
4) Investigators are still holding out hope they can find 13-year-old Dylan Redwine from Colorado who’s been missing for almost 3 weeks now. You can help them search for Dylan Redwine tomorrow morning. Meet at 8:30am at the Edgemont Ranch picnic area, in Durango.
3) Toys for Tots along with police and firefighters collected about $6,000 with the phone bank we helped to sponsor last night. More than 3,400 families registered for the program this year which is more than ever.
2) Tonight’s a great time to get into the holiday spirit and get some great deals at local stores too. That’s because it’s the Old Town Holiday Stroll. Things will start around four.
1) Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 59-degrees with a light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 miles-per-hour. Then tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 32-degrees and a northwest wind 5 to 10 miles-per-hour.