The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | December 5, 2012December 5th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Time now for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) We’re still months away from the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad, but we’re getting a little insight into the shows we’re all waiting to see. Aaron Paul who plays Jesse Pinkman tweeted that he just read the first new episode and words can’t explain how he feels. He also says some other stuff, but we can’t repeat it.
4) Later today we could learn more about a body found recently in a cave near Grants. State Police think it could be that of a missing Architecture student from UNM. They’ve already arrested two people in his disappearance and charged them with murder.
3) There’s now surveillance pictures of Dylan Redwine, the 13 year old from southern Colorado who’s been missing for more than two weeks now. They’re of Dylan at the airport and at Walmart just the day before he went missing. Investigators still have no idea what happened it him.
2) Here’s your warning–if you haven’t gotten a flu shot yet, get one now. That’s because the CDC says flu season is already here which is extremely early. They also say that this year it could be very bad.
1) Looks like another nice day. The high will be near 61-degrees with a western wind around 5 miles-per-hour. Then tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 36-degrees with a southwest wind around 5 miles-per-hour. Enjoy it because this weekend you can expect a major cool down!