The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | November 30, 2012November 30th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) This has got a lot of people here talking. You remember Bernalillo County Commissioner Michael Weiner the one who took a lot of heat for taking this picture in the red-light district in the Philippines. Now he’s writing a movie and he thinks Charlie Sheen should play him.
4) If you want a great deal at local stores go to Nob Hill tomorrow. Starting at noon Central will be blocked off for the shop and stroll and a lot of stores will have sales. Plus The Twinkle Light Parade there starts at 5:15pm.
3) You can get in the holiday spirit tonight for the ‘Hanging of the Greens’ at UNM. The University is going to light 14-thousand luminarias and have caroling, plus free hot chocolate, and biscochitos. Tomorrow you can take the luminarias home for free.
2) When you’re out this weekend try to pick up an extra gift or two for Toys for Tots. The Marines still need thousands of toys for the big toys for tots drive. Heads up if you want to get gifts from the program the last days for you to sign up are in the beginning of next week.
1) Today will be sunny, with a high near 62-degrees and a calm western wind around 5-miles-per-hour in the afternoon. Then tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 34-degrees and a western wind around 5-miles-per-hour.