The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | November 26,November 26th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Time now for the five things you need to know before you go.
5) A big question in Portales remains, “What’s going to happen to the Sunland Inc.?” The big peanut plant that’s been shut down for months because it had salmonella in it. Today, workers are going to meet with the company to talk about that.
4) The New Mexico State Police Dive Team will be back out at Vallecito Lake, helping to look for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine who went missing last Monday. Two search K-9′s found a strange scent at Vallecito Lake over weekend.
3) What would you do with a cool $425-million bucks? That’s what the Powerball jackpot is now at and it’s a record. It could get even bigger before the drawing on Wednesday.
2) Today will be sunny, with a high near 62 degrees with a calm northwest wind around 5 miles-per-hour. Then tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 32 degrees and a southeast wind between 5 to 15 miles-per-hour.
1) It’s Cyber Monday so get ready to get online and save some money! About 85-percent of stores are having deals on their websites today and most of them will offer free shipping. If you don’t find what you want today, don’t worry too much about it because most stores will continue their deals up until Christmas.