The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | November 21, 2012November 21st, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Time now for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) The fighting between Israel and Hamas continues with a bus that exploded in Tel Aviv just a few hours ago, hurting 10 people. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is back in Jerusalem trying to work out a cease-fire between the two sides.
4) Two brothers who are wanted for murder and have been on the run for more than a week have been caught and now sitting in jail. Investigators arrested Andrew and Joe Gallegos yesterday at the “Imperial Inn” near Central and I-25. State Police say the two killed Adrian Burns last week and left his body by a burning car in the Bosque near Belen.
3) Here’s a story that will bring a smile to your face. Do you remember the old man we told you about yesterday who got stuck cleaning up the alley behind his house in Albuquerque? Well, he’s getting some help from a few good samaritans who are helping to get rid of the dumped couches and mattresses.
2) Read to this before you hit the road for Thanksgiving. It’s a good idea to do a good check on your car to make sure it’s in good shape before hitting the road. Check your tires, battery, and make sure that the windshield washer and coolant levels are all in good to go. Also, keep blankets, water, and snacks with you just in case you get stranded.
1) Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 66-degrees with a calm wind becoming east around 5 miles-per-hour. Then tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 32-degrees with a calm western wind around 5 miles-per-hour.