The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You GoNovember 15th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Time for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) Could a race for the Roundhouse actually come down to a game of the cards or roll of the dice? That could happen with race between Terry McMillan and Democrat Joanne Ferrary if the recount shows they’re still tied.
4) Here’s something a lot of people have wanted for a long time and it’s finally starting in April. The airline JetBlue will fly non-stop from the Sunport to New York’s JFK airport. JetBlue hasn’t said how much tickets will be but we’re estimating probably about $350 bucks roundtrip.
3) Listen to this before you hit the grocery store with your Thanksgiving list. We checked the weekly ads and found that you can get a whole meal (including turkey, some fixings, and desert) for less than $25 bucks at a number of the big grocery stores in town.
2) Get ready because the final Twilight movie, “Breaking Dawn- Part 2″ comes out tonight at 10.
1) Today will be a mostly sunny day, with a high near 58 degrees and a northern wind around 5 miles-per-hour. Then tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 36 degrees and an east wind of 5 to 15 miles-per-hour.