The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | November 12, 2012November 12th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
Time for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) The controversy and the investigation about former CIA Director David Patraeus continues and it looks like some politicans knew about Patraeus’ affair with his biographer late last month. Petraeus is not expected to testify at a hearing about the deadly Libyan attacks.
4) The 23rd Bond film “Skyfall” hauled in a franchise-record of $87.8 million in its first weekend in U.S. theaters.
3) In honor of Veterans Day, most city, county, and state offices are closed today.ABQ Ride’s buses will run on their regular schedule and the Rail Runner trains rill run on their Saturday schedule. There will be no express service between Albuquerque and Santa Fe today.
2) Grab those heavy coats! Today will be sunny, with a chilly high near 47 degrees and a light northwest wind around 5 miles-per-hour. Then tonight, it’ll be mostly clear, with a low around 29 degrees with a calm wind.
1) Two people were shot overnight. One is dead. This is a developing story from Southeast Albuquerque and we have our crew out there to collect all of the details.