The 5 things You Need To Know Before You Go | November 6, 2012November 6th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before you go!
5) The debate is finally over and soon it’ll be cheaper for you to visit the Zoo here in Albuquerque. The City Council voted for that last night making tickets $9.00 for adults, $4.00 for kids, and $4.50 for seniors.
4) The “Ether Man” is back in New Mexico and will appear in court. We’ve learned that Robert Bruce is set to be in court at 9:30 this morning and we hear he’ll plead guitly to at least one rape and aggravated burglary case. Investigators say Bruce raped a number of women after he knocked them out with the chemical ether. We’ll be in court and let you know what happens.
3) Get outside and enjoy the warm day! Today will be warm and sunny, with a high near 70. there will be a light north wind of 5 to 10 miles-per-hour. then tonight expect clear skies with a chilly low around 45 and a calm wind.
2) Unless you’ve been living under a rock you know it’s Election Day! The polls open up at 7:00 this morning and will close at 7:00 tonight. If you have an absentee ballot you must return it to any polling place by 7:00 tonight or else it won’t count.
1) At this time tomorrow we might not know who is going to be the next President of The United States. The race between President Obama and Mitt Romney is too close to call in a number of swing states and so it could come down to a recount. Watch all the coverage tonight on News 13.