The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | November 5, 2012November 5th, 2012 at 6:35 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Latest Posts, Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before yo go today!
5) Good news if you’re on the way to fill up! Gas prices are down and experts say they could drop another 10 to 20 cents per gallon in the next few weeks. Right now though you’ll pay $3.40 a gallon here in Albuquerque which is about 12 cents less than the national average.
4) Some Bernalillo County residents received the wrong ballot all because of a mapping issue. County Clerk, Maggie Toulouse-Oliver says that city questions will not be on the ballot for county residents tomorrow.
3) A record number of people voted early in Bernalillo County. About 150-thousand people voted early! That’s a third of all people who are registered to vote. Remember that polls are closed today but are open tomorrow from 7am to 7pm.
2) Should it be cheaper to get into the Zoo in Albuquerque? Well, Albuquerque’s City Council should finally decide that today. Some councilors are upset that the Mayor raised ticket prices a few months ago.
1) It’s another warm day! You can expect today to be sunny, with a high near 67 and a calm southwestern wind around 5 miles-per-hour. Then tonight there will be clear skies with a chilly low around 44 and a northwest wind around 5 miles-per-hour.