5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go | October 25, 2012October 25th, 2012 at 6:38 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show, News
5. Want free legal advice? It’s your lucky day. Law-La-Palooza is in Albuquerque. Just head to the Convention Center between 10am and 6pm and get a half hour of free legal help.
4. Surveillance video is released of the two men police say shot a worker at a Family Dollar store this week. It shows them walking by a carwash before they went into the store on Gibson, near San Pedro. The clerk is doing ok.
3. An update on the wildfires in New Mexico and Colorado. About 30 families are now out of their homes near Mancos, Colorado after a new fire started there yesterday and quickly burned about 400 acres. Then there’s good news for the Midnight Fire, it’s now moving away from Red River.
2. Finally some changes with weather, it’s going to get a lot cooler. Today will be mostly sunny with highs in the 50s to upper 60s. Tonight will be mostly clear with lows in the upper 20s to mid 30s.
1. Military and Albuquerque Police are still trying to find whoever shot a Kirtland Air Force Base security police officer in the stomach overnight. This happened just after midnight at a military housing area that’s off-base. The police officer was rushed to the hospital, We haven’t heard how he’s doing.