What You Need to Know Before You Go | July 18, 2012July 18th, 2012 at 6:15 am by elenaarteaga under 5 Things, Weather
5. If you ever have to file a police report in Santa Fe, it just got easier: you can now do it online. Police say this will make it easier for them to figure out where they need to investigate more. Find a link of how to do this on krqe.com under newlinks, and remember to call 911 for emergencies.
4. In just a few hours, 150 miles of the Bosque will be open again in Sandoval, Valencia, and Socorro counties. It’s been closed for a few weeks now, but the recent rain has taken away some of the fire danger. And as a reminder, you cannot smoke or have fires anywhere in the Bosque.
3. Wednesday will be partly cloudy, with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower to mid 90s. Wednesday night will be partly cloudy, isolated showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 60s to lower 70s. Tomorrow, partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s.
2. A man in Albuquerque is fighting for his life this morning, after he got stabbed in the chest last night. Police say this happened at about 9:30PM. As a result, part of Central–going west near Pennsylvania–could still be closed this morning.
1. Brand new information about the robbery and deadly shooting at the 7-Eleven on Central and University yesterday. Police have arrested two people in connection with the murder. The two arrested are Julian DeHerrera and Dylan Villareal. Officers are still looking for the man they say is the shooter– Eloy Aguilar. He is accused of shooting and killing Chad Mercer– a father of one in his 30s. Check back for more updates throughout the day online and on air.